70’s Queen Press On Nails
GET THE SALON LOOK WITHOUT THE TIME, DAMAGE, OR COMMITMENT
Our press on nails give you a perfect, non-damaging manicure in seconds for a fraction of the salon cost. Wear them weeks straight or a few days at a time—you decide. Hand painted
* Free Sizing Kit with every custom size order*
How it works:
- As soon as you place an order I ship out the sizing kit
- you send me your sizes through Instagram
- I start designing your nails
- ship them next day
Fast easy process that provides the perfect fit everytime!
IN THE KIT
- Non-Damaging Glue
- prep pad
- sticky tabs
- cuticle pusher
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Use prep pad to rid excess oils (optional). Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
7-18 Day Wear:
- Buff and file nails
- Use Prep pad to dehydrate nail for better hold
- Apply a layer of glue to the back of the nail.
- Apply a generous layer of glue to your entire nail.
- Use cuticle pusher
- Align under cuticle and press down. Hold and squeeze firmly for 25+ seconds.
1-5 Day Wear: Use Sticky Tabs
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Push back cuticles prior to applying for best results.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Gently push under the Nail to lift sides. If ready, the entire Nail will "pop" off instantly. (Optional) Soak finger tips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set never force or pull off nails.